We bought it yesterday at Reading Terminal. Though I like Nutella, until yesterday I had only ever had it on crepes from the crepes place in Sommerville. What took me so long to bring this most delicious spread into my home? I love this stuff! I feel the way Gus looks.
Even Theo was drooling over it. Okay, he is always drooling, but still I think he was really curious about the Nutella.
Hopefully, Theo will get the go ahead at his four month check-up tomorrow to start on solids. I do not know why I am so excited to start Theo on solid food. It is only going to mean more work and mess for me. Maybe because it is a milestone.
After a little Elmo's World we headed to CVS to get batteries and then to play in Rittenhouse. There were intermittent showers this morning which kept a lot of kids in today, but we found a few in the fountain and Gus had fun playing ball and with the leaves. He shared so well and I was so happy and proud. It feels like it was just yesterday that I dreaded going to the park because Gus grabbed from others and hoarded his own.
One of the nannies at the fountain brought a little cassette player and hung it from the statue in the center. I thought it was a good idea, but her music selection did not resonate with the kids and no one danced, though she tried and tried to get them interested. She was an odd duck.
No comments:
Post a Comment