Theo is five months today, and walking. Well, assisted by me and Gus. I hold Theo up under his arms, and Gus holds his hand, he takes little steps forward. He and Gus look adorable walking together. I imagine it will be so cute when they really do this, but I do not want that to happen too soon. Theo is still my little, little baby. And that's how I want it to stay.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Theo is five months!
Theo is five months today, and walking. Well, assisted by me and Gus. I hold Theo up under his arms, and Gus holds his hand, he takes little steps forward. He and Gus look adorable walking together. I imagine it will be so cute when they really do this, but I do not want that to happen too soon. Theo is still my little, little baby. And that's how I want it to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment