Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Theo is six months!

Theo is six months today and more fun than ever. He has entered the stage of putting EVERYTHING in his mouth.


We try to give him the organic teethers but he prefers all things plastic, the bigger the better. The Little People bus. The animal train. This morning while I was making Gus's breakfast he got a hold of the Toys R Us catalog.

Doesn't it look like a puppy was playing with it?

Theo also is now voicing his opinions on matters of placement and posession. He has shrieks for "Mama get me out of this swing!" and "Give that back, Gus!" He loves to play 'I'm going to get Theo', 'peek-a-boo', 'The Noble Duke of York' (he starts laughing when I sing "The") and laughs when Gus and I dance. Theo has the best laugh ever. We need to video it. He is not crawling yet but that does not prevent him from getting around the room. He wiggles, scoots and rolls until he is partly stuck under the couch or table. He sits really well though he will eventually tire and fall backward. But by far his greatest "trick" is the huge smile he gives me every morning when he wakes up.

Following are pictures from our visit to Rittenhouse this morning. I just realized that he no longer cries in the stroller or the car. I think he is too busy checking things out.


No comments: