(NEWS FLASH!!!! A man in a teal jacket and cowboy hat just rode by our house on a horse. No kidding.)
. . . chairs and the lollipops, but my jaw dropped open when we walked in and saw, as they say in 'The Little Engine that Could,' "everything a boy or girl could want." There were video games, coloring books, a crazy tunnel climbing structure thing-y, balloons, lollipops, stickers. It was insane.
I have been talking up Cookie Cutters for weeks. Gus seemed to want to go "like Zach. Sit in the fire engine," but when we got there he freaked out. He could not be bought with the video games, coloring books, the crazy tunnel climbing structure thing-y, balloons, lollipops, or stickers. He sprawled out on the floor (which is so hard to get him up from with Theo strapped to the front of me) and refused a hair cut. I was about to give up and take the long detour home when the stylist asked him if he would like to watch a video. He looked interested. I asked what they had.
Barney. You gotta love that guy.
Gus refused to wear the cape and would not let the stylist blow or brush the hair off him (or his lollipop) so he was a bit hairy, but his cut looked good. I did not get a picture at the end. I was pressing my luck taking this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment