Wednesday, June 18, 2008

littlest friends festival



Tonight we went to the Littlest Friends of Rittenhouse Square Festival with Beth and Nathan. The center of Rittenhouse Square, including the fountain, had been closed for days to set up for the annual square fund raisers and it looked amazing. Huge tents, a dance floor over the fountain, tons of food, rides, jugglers and exotic animals. I wish I could have captured the scope of it with my camera, but with Theo strapped to the front of me, and Gus running about, and a storm brewing in the distance, I am lucky I took any photos at all. Gus had a blast. Theo, just hung out, but next year he will be ready to partake in all the fun, too.


Gus in the monkey house moon bounce


Gus trying to hula hoop like the "big girls"


Harrison and Gus riding the Rittenhouse Express

No comments: