hello, still shaggy?
Today, we got in the car and ventured all the way to Chestnut Hill for a cut at Cookie Cutters. Gus was up for it. He even told me where he was going to sit (motorcycle) and what he was going to watch (Bob the Builder), so I was not expecting to I return home with Shaggy. Just like he had planned, Gus climbed up on the motorcycle, but when the stylist came to put on Bob the builder he freaked out and decided he wanted to go home. I tried to bribe him with all the things on hand (lolly pops, balloons, climbing tube, stickers) and even offered a lunch of fries and a milkshake at the Trolley Car Diner, but he cannot be bought. He cried, "I just want to go home an have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with no jelly and no toast."
Lucky for us, Grammy sent these lobster hats and cheered us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment