Amy is very busy fighting against casinos and studying for the GMAT. So, I thought I'd share some pictures that Amy took. No stories. Just pictures. Amy will tell the stories later. Also, remember to check below when the stories show up here. Amy has some older posts in the works that predate these and they will show up below.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Painting
Hey folks.
Amy is very busy fighting against casinos and studying for the GMAT. So, I thought I'd share some pictures that Amy took. No stories. Just pictures. Amy will tell the stories later. Also, remember to check below when the stories show up here. Amy has some older posts in the works that predate these and they will show up below.




Amy is very busy fighting against casinos and studying for the GMAT. So, I thought I'd share some pictures that Amy took. No stories. Just pictures. Amy will tell the stories later. Also, remember to check below when the stories show up here. Amy has some older posts in the works that predate these and they will show up below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment