The piano from the movie Big has been at the Please Touch Museum for Junior Jazz Festival month. I think I heard that someone in the burbs owns the piano and has either loaned or donated it to the museum. We will see if it stays come March. It is pretty cool. Gus does not weight enough to light up the keys, but it is fun nonetheless.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
the walking piano
The piano from the movie Big has been at the Please Touch Museum for Junior Jazz Festival month. I think I heard that someone in the burbs owns the piano and has either loaned or donated it to the museum. We will see if it stays come March. It is pretty cool. Gus does not weight enough to light up the keys, but it is fun nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lara can't make that thing work either! she was jumping on it for five minutes before giving it up for the "magic forest with the smiling cat".
i LOVE the please touch, but i am pretty amused that they went with "alice in wonderland" - that book is way too adult for every kid in there!
Post a Comment