We hosted a Chanukah cookie decorating party for Gus's preschool class. It was fun and Gus really enjoyed having his school friends over. I plan on hosting two parties next year, one for Gus's class and one for Theo's. But note to self: 22 dozen cookies was about 15 too many. Prepare half as much food as I think I need. Or probably better yet, skip supper all together.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
cookie party
We hosted a Chanukah cookie decorating party for Gus's preschool class. It was fun and Gus really enjoyed having his school friends over. I plan on hosting two parties next year, one for Gus's class and one for Theo's. But note to self: 22 dozen cookies was about 15 too many. Prepare half as much food as I think I need. Or probably better yet, skip supper all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment