It is finally Go, Diego, Go day! Gus has been planning this party for months.
Kitchen ready.
Living room ready.
Theo ready!
Chloe, Gus and Elli decorating binoculars.
Pin the tail on Baby Jaguar was a big hit but unfortunately was not photographed and was cut short due to some poor sportsmanship on the birthday boy's part. It is hard being the birthday boy.
The spider web game was a little too advanced for the four and under crowd.
But the kids enjoyed looking for the hidden lizards.
Noah, Ellie, Jake, Zach, Gus Nate.
Pinata. It would have been wrong to beat Diego with a stick so we went for pull strings.
Right before the lollipops fell out.
Pizza and/or lollipops for lunch.
Mira, Sheri and Ava.
Elli, Zach, Ellie and Gus. Note that Elli and Zach are not reaching for the same hat, but rather for a car that is on the hat. Notice all the hats on the table. NO MORE HATS. This time I mean it.
Grandpa couldn't believe how many boots were our hall.
Max couldn't believe Gus was sitting across from him with a lollipop.
Jonathan, Raj and Michael.
Theo with part of his stash. (I found three lollipops down the back of his diaper.)
Diego cupcakes and the number four candle.
Taking in the singing.
The big moment!
Frosting!
Jake.
Ellie and Hannah.
Ava and Max.
So it was not the spooky scavenger hunt that we had planned for the 6th, but I heard no complaints from Gus, so as far as I am concerned the party was a success. And I am so glad Grammy, Grandpa, Grandma, PopPop and Uncle Michael were able to join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment