Gus and Theo both requested haircuts this week, but I just did not have it in me to drive out to Ardmore to go to Cookie Cutters. So on the way to the playground we walked by the barber shop at 24th and Lombard and I asked the boys if they wanted to get a haircut.
Theo said 'yes' and sat right down in the big chair like it was nothing. The barber, who typically cuts hair of two year olds while they are screaming and trying to escape, could not get over how Theo calmly sat in the chair and happily answered questions about his favorite ice cream and animals. She was gushing about how cute and good he was. She was pretty over the top.
So much so that Gus, who turned down a haircut, turned to me and said, "I don't think she should make Theo any handsomer." Sometimes it is hard being Theo's brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment