Friday, May 28, 2010

freaky thursday

 
Oddly enough, it is not often that we find street hockey games happening on the bike polo court (I always thought it was a street hockey court, but it is officially a bike polo court), and the boys were glued to the fence watching, while I wondered what the kickball kids were going to do when they got out of school and found their court occupied.

 
They decided to play around the street hockey folks. And some other kids decided there was also room for a wiffle ball game. CRAZY!!!!


 
Still crazier that Gus stayed on the fence watching for a good 40 minutes.

 
Theo got bored and decided to scoot. And found these tennis players. I don't usually care about or even notice what other people are wearing, but these guys looked like they popped out of the Royal Tenenbaums.

 
If you could see the front of this guy, you would see what I mean.

 
Very weird energy at the park today.

No comments: