Gus and Theo had a blast with Delia (and Rowan) at Storyland. Unfortunately, the battery in my camera was just about out, so I captured very little of the fun we had in the White Mountains. And it was so much fun. The boys were fearless, and went on every ride they could pass the height requirement for. Theo was a tad too short to meet the 36" mark, so Jonathan coached him to stand on his tip toes whenever he said "stand up straight." This little trick got him on every ride but the flume.
Theo posing in the picture taking pumpkin carriage.
Theo, Jonathan, Amy and Gus in the "real" pumpkin carriage. It was pulled by a truck that looked like two horses. I think when I went in Cinderella's carriage at Storyland in NY it was pulled by a real horse.
Gus and Theo sitting in the Prince's chair. He was not in the castle but Cinderella was and Gus and Theo were so shy with her. I am sure they thought she was real, too.
We cannot wait to go on our next trip with Delia, Rowan, Deb and Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment