A new obstacle to recording all the little things I do not want to forget about the boys' early years, will be the formating and writing of this blog. I am not a designer but of course I will want it to look like I am. And I will want it to be well written, but if I futz with the writing too much I will never post anything and all those little things that I want to remember will be lost. The goal is regularity, not perfection. Repeat. Regularity, not perfection.
So a little practice:
Chanukah ended on Tuesday but Gus is still asking for "oh Chanukah?" He really enjoyed wearing his "orange hat," lighting the candles and, of course, receiving presents. Following are pictures of Gus from the second night of Chanukah.
Gus knows how to make a bearer of a gift feel great. Before he even gets the item out of the paper he says, "Oooooooh!" We did not teach him this, though we should teach him to wait to start the ooohing until he has removed enough of the wrapping to actually see the gift.
Following are pictures of Theo on the last day of Chanukah, which was also his three month birthday.
He is really mastering sitting. He sat unassisted in the little rocker from the Perkins School for the Blind while I snapped photos. I was impressed.
Okay, so that was my first go. More soon. I promise.
1 comment:
It's genetic! Theo has the same bald spot as his Uncle Michael... the thinning sides too! :)
Post a Comment