It must have been a particularly boring day. Around three o'clock, I thought it would be fun to give Gus a hair cut. Unlike at the barber shop, he did not put up a fight, so I assume he also thought it was a good idea. I am the first to admit that I went too far with the bangs, but I do not think the entire cut is so bad. Jonathan wants me to hand over my scissors. Oh, please. It is just hair.

Gus gave Potato a new hairstyle, too.
This should have been enough excitement for one day, but then I decided it was time to introduce Theo to solid food. Theo grimaced at the first spoonful, but after that he was begging for more. He was actually a pretty neat eater for a novice.

Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. Who knows what kind of shenanigans we would be up to if left alone for one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment