Friday, February 22, 2008
Snow in the garden
It snowed today! Monday was great, but I like February with snow.
Snowball?
No, it is a baseball. It is spring training.
Gus did take time out from his game to help me build a snowman. Look! Mittens! Finally he wears them and his scarf. I brought the scarf out for the snowman and Gus decided he wanted it.
Theo wanted to help us and tried to wiggle his way to the door.
Poor guy. He has a cold so I did not bring him out.
But he watched us (and I watched him).
And for the record, Gus picked the "Boston" hat over the "bird hat" today. It may look like I picked it (it does look nice with the red jacket and blue snow pants), but I had nothing to do with it. I would have picked something warmer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment