Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend with Chloe

Here are a few pictures from our visit from Chloe and Kate. I did not take enough pictures. We were having too much fun to find the camera. I wish I had brought it to the junior jazz concert at the Please Touch Museum. Gus and Chloe were adorable. Both very serious at the start and then the last ones dancing at the end. I also wish I had whipped out the camera when Chloe was performing surgery on Jonathan with Gus's tool kit. By the far the best moment was when she instructed Jonathan, "Don't be scared," and then drilled his hand with the play power drill. It also would have been nice to have captured the kids playing hide-n-seek. This is the way they played. They stood next to each other, covered their eyes, counted to ten, and yelled "lets go" and then ran into a different room together.





No comments: