Monday, March 24, 2008

Golfer endorses Obama

Don't let the picture of Gus stomping for Clinton at the St. Patrick's Day Parade fool you. He is an Obama baby, all the way. On several occasions he has told me "I want to go Barack Obama's house." When Grandma asked him what he would do there, he said "play toys." When we were walking to the Purim party on Friday, he told me that Barack Obama was going to be there. He was not, but Gus did not notice. Randomly he will sing, "I'm a Obama baby. Theo is Obama baby. Daddy is Obama baby. Mummy is Obama baby. Clifford (the big red dog) is Obama baby. There is no doubt that he is supporting Obama.


Vote for Obama or I will whack you with my golf club.



"OBAMAAAAAAA!!!!"

Though he loves to talk about Obama, he appears to love golf more. When faced with the choice of brining the Obama sign or the golf club to the grocery store, he chose the club.

No comments: