Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Purim!

I know it is on your mind: Did Gus wear his costume to Danielle and Eli's Purim party? No. But he did let me put it on him and take a few pictures for posterity. Well, that's not exactly true. He wanted to wear the yellow, plastic mask that he got at the Purim party on Sunday, and while he was blinded by it, I tied on the cape and put on the crown and snapped as many pictures I could before he ripped it off.



I cannot understand how he can tolerate that uncomfortable elastic band digging into his head, ready to snap at any moment, but not a soft satin tie that is not even against his skin.


This is just freaky.

It seems Gus is not going to willing wear any costume I make for him. This makes me sad. But luckily I have another son who is interested my efforts.



And to think I did not even make him his own costume.


"Look at me."


"I am the King."


"Oh no!"


"Help!"


"There you are."

Just wait, Theo. Halloween is just around the corner.

No comments: