Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day

HAPPY OPENING DAY, BOSTON.


HAPPY OPENING DAY, BALTIMORE.


WE ARE ROUTING FOR THE HOME TEAM THIS YEAR.



Well, maybe not "Hand-me-down" Theo.

The boys and I watched the first 23 minutes of the Phillies' opener. Or I should say Gus did. He did not take his eyes off the game until he decided it would be more fun to play ball, a which point we abandoned the tv for the garage. We "whacked the ball" and when that got old we played "hoops." (Gus does the strangest little thing when we play basketball in the garage. We have a Little Tikes basketball hoop. After taking a few shots he goes over to the hoop and points to the tag on the back board that says "Little Tikes", specifically to the dot on the little "i" and says "Yum. It's coffee. It drinks coffee." I have no idea what this is all about.)

No comments: