Yesterday, we were out walking and a friendly dog jumped up on Gus. Gus was surprised but okay and I explained that dogs sometimes do that and that's why you never approach a dog without asking its owner. Today we went to the playground and when we got to the dog park, Gus said, "Mama, I want to jump on a dog." Payback?
Gus and Jonathan spent the weekend at Grandma and PopPop's while I transitioned Theo to sleeping in Gus's room (now Gus and Theo's room). One night at dinner, Grandma, PopPop, Jonathan and Michael were talking politics. Grandma said something about Obama, and Gus said, "Barack Obama?" Everyone was floored. Gus, Theo and I listen to a lot of NPR and Gus picked up on Obama one day and will sometimes chant "Barack Obama. Barack Obama." Kate tells me that Chloe also likes to say Obama. It is fun to say.
Gus was playing with our decommissioned cell phone again. He was running around the kitchen talking to Uncle Michael and Elmo, when he turned it over to Theo.
No comments:
Post a Comment