On Monday I gave Theo a (Amy-size) handful of Cheerios to play with while I pulled dinner together. And I say "play with" because I knew he did not have the coordination to actually put them in his mouth. I was very proud of myself, coming up with this fun activity to keep him happy during his fussiest time of the day. And then, what should happen on Tuesday? He put them in his mouth and ate them! (He made his yuck face for each one.) Oh, well. Now I have to come up with some less dangerous activity to give him while my back is turned.
Even more surprising than how quickly Theo mastered putting Cheerios in his mouth, was Gus's reaction to all the Cheerios that landed on the floor. It use to be that Gus loved eating nothing more than scraps found on the floor. Not today.
"Snowplow bring Cheerios to the landfill."
"Beep beep."
No comments:
Post a Comment