Playing with Jonathan's shoe at 1 a.m.
I love hotels!
In addition to his first hotel stay, Theo marked his eight month with a new trick. Earlier this week Theo discovered how to sit up on his own. The first day it happened I never caught him in the act. I would see him on his belly, turn my head to do something, and when I looked back he would be sitting. By Friday he was practicing compulsively, and I had a lot of fun watching him go from Downward Dog, to tucking his feet under his bottom, sitting back, and then flopping on to his belly in order to do it all over again.
At Eight months Theo is:
eating solid foods with gusto;
drumming to music;
waving back when people wave at him;
"crawling" all around (its not on all fours but he gets around and is especially fast when he sees a potential choking hazard);
babbling a lot (watch out Gus);
but not sleeping through the night. Let's work on that for month nine!
No comments:
Post a Comment