I think Gus might have fallen asleep if Theo had not been there. Theo likes to horse around with Gus, and Gus says, "Again, Theo. Again," as Theo pulls his hair, pokes him in the eye and uses him as a climbing wall.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Horsing around
After spending a nice morning with Anna and Lara at the Please Touch Museum, I was sure that there would be napping in 2042 land. Not so much. Gus will not stay in his bed, nor his room at nap time. After forty-five minutes of trying to settle Gus down, I brought Gus and Theo into my bed for a group nap. That was even less realistic.



I think Gus might have fallen asleep if Theo had not been there. Theo likes to horse around with Gus, and Gus says, "Again, Theo. Again," as Theo pulls his hair, pokes him in the eye and uses him as a climbing wall.
I think Gus might have fallen asleep if Theo had not been there. Theo likes to horse around with Gus, and Gus says, "Again, Theo. Again," as Theo pulls his hair, pokes him in the eye and uses him as a climbing wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment