Monday, May 26, 2008
Update on the bigger-boy bed
It has been four nights in the bigger-boy bed, and to our amazement, Gus has stayed in it all night long. No popping up when we put him to bed and in the morning he calls for us before getting out. The only "incident" happened the first night. I woke up to Theo and Gus crying. When I entered the room, Gus screamed, "Mumma, get me out!" He was under his bed. I think he must have fallen out of the bed and rolled under it. I put him back in bed and then sat down with Theo to rock him back to sleep. While I was in there, Gus kept saying, "I'm okay, Mumma. I'm okay." Tonight when we were putting him to bed, he kept saying, "I no go under my bed." A scary experience, no doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment