This morning we went to the Please Touch Museum and I let Theo out of the Ergo for the first time. He had a blast but it was hectic. I lost Gus. It was probably not even for a minute, but terrifying none the less. He had been right under my nose, playing with a cash register in the grocery store with Theo and me when all of a sudden I hear a man reprimanding him for not saying 'excuse me.' I looked down and there was another boy in a yellow shirt where Gus had been. I quickly searched the grocery store, the art area, and then found him playing with the boats in the river. We had a talk about running off. Theo and I had a talk about not eating the barn yard animals. When I started to take this picture, he had been feeding the pig ears of corn. It was so cute.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
feed the pig, eat the pig
This morning we went to the Please Touch Museum and I let Theo out of the Ergo for the first time. He had a blast but it was hectic. I lost Gus. It was probably not even for a minute, but terrifying none the less. He had been right under my nose, playing with a cash register in the grocery store with Theo and me when all of a sudden I hear a man reprimanding him for not saying 'excuse me.' I looked down and there was another boy in a yellow shirt where Gus had been. I quickly searched the grocery store, the art area, and then found him playing with the boats in the river. We had a talk about running off. Theo and I had a talk about not eating the barn yard animals. When I started to take this picture, he had been feeding the pig ears of corn. It was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment