Jonathan, Gus, Theo and I went to say our good-byes to the Please Touch Museum tonight at an after-hours party. It was not very festive or crowded, but I am glad we got to see the museum one last time. I have really loved going to this museum, and for how emotional I have been getting about the closing you would think I had been going there since I was a child.
Amy, Theo and Gus in 'Barnyard Babies'
Big eyes
Theo and Jonathan
Not walking, or lifting weights, yet.
Theo (and of course his drool) with Ellie in the supermarket.
"Let's make a run for it!"
An Action News cameraman followed Theo and Ellie around but the Please Touch party did not make it to the news.
Why so few pictures of Gus? Because he was a huge grump and not so cooperative. Saying good-bye is hard, especially when you haven't napped in weeks and it is almost your bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment