Saturday, October 11, 2008

delia in philly



This evening Delia (and Deb and Mike) stopped in for too short a visit on the their way home from a wedding in Maryland. Gus had been looking forward to their visit for the past few days. When I told him that Delia likes to watch the video of him singing 'Take me Out to the Ballgame' on the blog, he was very happy and excited to sing her his new version, "Take me Out to the Spaghetti O's.' All day today and yesterday he kept saying, "I'm going to sing, 'Take me out to Spaghetti O's,' and Delia going to laugh. I make her funny!" She did not think it was funny. Actually, I do not think she really heard him. He belted it out for her before she could even get in the door. And she had just endured a pretty long car trip. They had a lot of fun, nonetheless. They are very similar in personality and get along well. I wish we lived closer so they could play more often.



Theo also is quite taken with Delia (and remote controls).


But Gus is not having it.

No comments: