Tuesday, October 7, 2008

play ball



Like Gus's soccer attire? We were getting ready to head to the park when he said, "Wait. I need my number shirt!" The only number shirt he has is his Tom Brady shirt, so off we went to UK Elite Soccer, to see Coach Mark, the British soccer coach, dressed in baseball and (American) football gear. He must have been shaking his head at us.


The kids sit on the balls quite a lot.


Passing the ball from foot to foot.


"I can do that."


I kept Theo off the field with Goldfish and water.


And my empty coffee cup.


Picking grass and putting it in the cones is also fun.


So is chatting with the guys. Gus often picks up the ball and runs with it.


Playing 'stuck in the mud.'


Theo eventually made it to the field.


And tried to join Gus on the orange team.

No comments: