.jpg)
Jonathan has coveted an i-phone since before they came out. I decided one would be useful when we were in Boston for the week and was calling Jonathan to check traffic reports and look up directions for me. The boys got their first taste yesterday at the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
These two girls were watching Bugs Bunny on their Dad's phone and Gus and Theo were mesmerized by "the rabbit skipping to the music" and "the little DVD player." They ended up practically sitting in their laps. The older girl was amused by their interest and Gus's running commentary. The episode started with the narrator stating "Everyone knows the story of Paul Bunyan . . ." Gus responded, "I don't know the story of Paul Bunyan!" I was in line and could not see the screen, but could tell Bugs was up to no good from Gus's comments "What's that rabbit doing?" "Oh no, don't do that rabbit." "Why is the rabbit doing that?" The younger girl did not appreciate Gus's interruptions and seemed pleased when they were able to leave.
Gus's first question when we left the PPA, was "Why did those girls bring their DVD player?" I explained that it was their Dad's phone. "Why does my Dad's phone not have that rabbit show?"
Oh no. We are all smitten now.
Gus has told Jonathan he should get a movie phone for me. Keep an eye on your phone at the beach, Uncle Andrew!
No comments:
Post a Comment